ANNUAL SURVEY ON THE NEEDY (1988-1991)
ORGANIZATIONS IN CHARGE OF THE SURVEY
- CRAMIF (Ile-de-France regional branch of the national health insurance fund)
- Three NGOs: MSF (Doctors without Borders), CASA (until it closed in 1990), and REMEDE.
Characteristics of new patients:
- socio-economic characteristics
- health insurance
- care received
- reasons for not seeking care through the normal channels
Date of the sSurvey
1988, 1989, 1990
Scope of the survey
New patients treated in the free care facilities set up by CASA, MSF and REMEDE.
CASA, MSF and REMEDE patient files
- data collection: CASA (until its closure in 1990), MSF, REMEDE, Irdes
- new patient information sheet filled in by the physician and a social worker.