CHARLENE LE NEINDRE
PhD in Geography
33 (0)1 53 93 43 39 email@example.com Assistant: Khadidja Ben Larbi
- Spatial disparities in health and use of health services
- Multi-scale and systemic approach through the notion of context
- Methodologies on spatial analysis, cartography, statistics and of Geographic information systems
- Assessment of health public policy: experiment aiming at improving health care pathways in the elderly at risk of becoming frail (Paerpa)
- Spatial practice analysis of access to hospital and private practice care
- Characterisation of health provision and of socioeconomic context for the analysis of geographical disparities in the management of mental health
LATEST ENGLISH PUBLICATIONS
Geographical Disparities in Prescription Practices of Lithium and Clozapine: a Community-based Study.
Verdoux H., Pambrun E., Cortaredona S., Coldefy M., Le Neindre C., Tournier M., Verger P., Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, vol 133, 6, June 2016, 470-480.
On onlinelibrary site
July 15th, 2016